Crochet Casual Bag Pattern
In the summer it’s nice to have a bag that you can just throw things into and go, that’s the feeling that inspired this crochet casual bag. Not only is this bag great for the summer, it’s good for school too. It’s a fun and easy crochet project you’ll enjoy using.
This crochet pattern assumes that you have basic crochet knowledge of how to hold the hook, create a slipknot, how to hold the yarn and how to chain. If you do not know those crochet basics visit my YouTube Channel for “How to Crochet” instructional videos. If you still have trouble, contact me, and I’ll see what I can do. Have fun!
This crochet casual bag is the perfect summer project! Enjoy!
Advanced beginner / Intermediate
(affiliate links below, if you click on them you’ll get a great price and Yarn Obsession will get a small payment for sharing):
- Size H8 Crochet hook
- Size I9 Crochet hook
- Color A, 1 skein Caron One Pound Yarn (or worsted weight yarn of choice) approximately 950 yds.
- Color B, 1 skein Caron Simply Soft Heathers (or worsted weight yarn of choice) approximately 100 yds.
- Crochet Stitch Marker
- Tapestry needle
Stitches Used (click on stitch name for tutorial):
- HDC = Half Double Crochet
- DC = Double Crochet
- SL ST or SS = Slip Stitch
- EXSC = Extended Single Crochet
I’d love to see your completed project over at the Facebook Page, come and share!