Cabled Crochet Scarf Pattern
The first cabled scarf I made I gave as a gift. The second cabled scarf I made I also gave as a gift. When a shop in Boston saw the cabled scarf they called and asked if we could consign the scarf in their shop and I said yes. From that moment on I made a ton of cabled scarves because they sold amazingly well.
This cabled crochet scarf is a staple piece that if you give to your mother or father, they’ll love it immensely!
Now, I could go on about how to do the cables or that it’s fun to wear and make, but really, it’s just a great classic style piece that will never look dated. It’s lasting power will come from the yarn you choose to use.
So with this pattern I say, play with some yarn and see what develops, it’s already a classic to make it your classic.
Buy Your Copy Now
- H8 crochet hook
- 950 Yards soft worsted weight yarn of choice (Soft, Simply Soft etc.)
- Tapestry needle
- Half Double Crochet (HDC)
- Double Crochet (DC)
- Triple or Treble Crochet (TR)
- Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- Front Post Triple Crochet (FPTR)
- Back Post Triple Crochet (BPTR)
Buy Now Only $4